When the one shot you get could mean the difference between death or survival – whether a deer in your sights for your hungry family’s next meal or an enemy combatant in a force-on-force battle – you damn well better hit your target!
But outside of the range where you have a nice bench and a sandbag support, are you 100% you could hit that shot?
You will be… once you discover the many secrets to field-expedient shooting for pinpoint rifle marksmanship with our special guest, Ian Kenney.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here’s what awaits you in this week’s episode…
- 3 common myths and mistakes that separate the “sniper” from the wild shooter whose shots never hit their target!
- Do-it-yourself field-expedient methods for keeping your rifle in perfect position from front to back – every time!
- The best methods to make your sight-picture steady as a surgeon’s hands without the use of fancy-schmancy after market gizmos and gadgets!
- Fast-action improvisation techniques for those “targets of opportunity” that don’t give you time to get into perfect position!
- How a simple piece of 550 paracord can create a rotational accuracy aid in just a matter of seconds!
Note: Reference This Photo When Listening To Ian’s Answer About “Fast-Action Improv Techniques”…
Now, go ahead and try these little-known tactics with some dry-fire practice for your rifle and see just how easy it will be to shoot with supreme accuracy round after round!