This week is our final episode of my 6-part series of military stories and the lessons I’ve learned about surviving…
… and I have a BIG announcement to make!
You see, “combat” – in fact ANY disaster or crisis – isn’t like the movies…
It’s something you never want to experience if you can help it… but for those who DO stand up to the call of defending Freedom, there’s a reality that is hard to prepare for.
In this week’s episode, I’ll do my best to prepare you to face any threat with strength, courage, and compassion.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s what you’ll discover in this week’s episode…
- When “Murphy’s Law” slaps you in the face… and how to prepare for it NOW so you never have to worry about being unprepared!
- How to tell the “heroes” from the “zeroes” on your survival team! (Warning – it’s not as easy as you think!)
- “Mental preparation” for a crisis? You may not like my answer… but it’s important to face facts now to be as prepped as you can be when you’re called into action!
- “Operation Save Our Soldiers”: Welcome to my personal mission… and how you can help!
This is my most personal story I’ve ever shared with our listeners.
I get a little choked up telling it… but I know my words will help so many, and I’m happy to share it with you!
Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- Free “Survival Gear Guide” For Preppers
- Episode #138: The one about “seeking the suck”
- The New World Patriot Alliance Community